Sunday, March 25, 2007

Journey called Life

Life’s greatest journeys are the one’s that bring us back home- to our roots, where we truly belong.

I came to this city 6 years back as an alien to this place and to its people. After all these years, when I am one of them, I feel like an alien to myself.

My travel has been such a long one that while looking back, I can’t see a thing that belonged to my past. The past now is just a faint memory. Though its a natural progression to evolve, grow and change, but I do feel the need to look back. Not in regret or remorse for having lost touch with my roots, but to find out who I actually am. To find out if my change has been for better or it can be for better now.

It’s a journey i wish to take within to reach home, well in time, before it’s too late....

No comments: