Monday, September 3, 2007

I got a sms few weeks back from her. On one Friday night at around 12.30 in the night. I was on my way back from some non-happening pub, was too exhausted after a long week and was awake way after my normal sleeping hours. (Between, i normally hit the bed by 10.30) but i still managed to give a reply, which i reread sometime later in the morning and cursed myself for writing something that stupid and senseless.

I was half expecting to get a reply when she messaged again on Saturday evening to which i replied and to which she replied and to which i replied again. In short, we exchanged few more messages on Saturday.

And while this episode continued, i wondered what i should make out of all this? The messages ended pretty much similarly like they started. Suddenly.

DS always says i am most confused guy he has met in life. He has known me too well in last few years and i may not trust his call on the markets but i do agree with him on this analysis. May be he should meet her too.

But all said and done, for the first time i am not confused about something. I clearly know that i need her in my life and also that i cant have her. Funny combination of things to be clear on at the same time.

Anyway.


P.S: Next post will have more meaningful content. Efforts shall be made towards the same.

No comments: