Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I no longer want to be happy happy. I am happy being perpetually depressed. I do not believe in theory of thinking positive and being happy. Its proponents can go fuck their own arse, or do whatever they wish to do for keeping themselves happy, as long they do not bother me with their mind numbing senseless advice.


I am broke. My entire net worth has eroded. My portfolio is showing negative returns and my pay day is still a week away. If there is anything at all that will help me right now, its either some more capital infusion or an overnight recovery of the global markets. So Mr. Positive Thinking, if you really want to help, go do something to the markets or lend me some money. If you cant do either, the content in first para is just for you.

1 comment:

Someone said...

kheee kheee kheee.

Well.. I am sorry for the loss.... hope you recover soon.
in the meanwhile - get drunk and make merry.

:)