Saturday, May 20, 2006

Friends

They say this about Friendship..that



"IT is like susu in your pants, others can just see the wetness, but its only you can feel its warmth."



I made a few good friends when i came new to this city. But over these years, in this mad rush of reaching somewhere in life, i lost touch with few of them.



RK: My first buddy from Rajeha. I met him on the first day of my college here. Lot of things to say about him...a cool and a relaxed guy, had a lot of patience to bear my strange stories and narrations. He was the one who coaxed me to give a rose on the Rose Day and was mad at me, coz i cud not muster enough courage to speak to "the Lady" ever again.

Have no clue when and how i lost touch with him.



PS: I don't know if i bear him more or he bears me more.. He is crazy about US and everything that is related to US. Is equally mad about Nike T shirts, Levis Jeans, perfumes, Nike shoes, Nike caps. His philosophy is life..Aim for Car if want the motorcycle..Aim for Girl's mom if you want "......". anyways...I cannot lose touch with him even if i want to. He wont let me.



HS: Why everyone finds him snobbish in the first impression i still don know. I passed my TY because of this guy. An ardent follower of spirituality...equally crazy about brands..and doesn't know how to count beyond 0..if you don't believe me, ask him how many girlfriends he has? I bet he' ll say "0". U see, he doesn't know how to count beyond that.



MM: I must have exchanged more words with her online than face to face. May be the ratio would be 1000 times to 1. An interesting person with interesting interests..Books, Vipasanna, Yoga, Trekking, Movies, Rock Music, Surfing and Advertising. She talks very intelligently (Trait rare in girls). Her idea of an ideal date - Going on a trek. (I like trekking as well. Wish i had told her this)



This blog is my idea of remembereing them.


Disclaimer: Hey buddies. This is just my version of your personalities. If you think otherwise....Write it in your own blog.

No comments: