Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Mentor

Are all the bosses in this world alike? I mean do all of them have bosses like me who are self centered, who lack vision in life and who expect you to be totally unlike them. My boss wants me to have vision for my own role..yeah. To me this statement sounds like "Dude, I am a dumb idot and not competent to guide you well. You are on your own. Do some good work so that i can win praise from my own boss in turn".

Anyway, had another usless day in office. If I have to place a fingure on the common problem my generation is facing today I ll say its "Lack of Ambition and Direction". We don't know what we exactly wanna do.

We want to be successful and excel in life. We don't lack talent and skills to succeed. But....we are not clear what we want to do.

Thats why we need mentors in life. But my mentor seeks mentoring from me.

No comments: