Friday, June 22, 2007

Going Anon

Not that many people i know know that i write this blog (and that’s apparent from the 'profile views' counter), but in order to write a bit more openly, i have decided to go Anon on this blog and write under my blog nick "Reticent".

The name "Reticent" should tell you that am not going to post very regularly. Not because i have too much of work or something that keeps me occupied for most of my day, but because i usually do not have too much to write about. That’s because I live a very simple, sober and unexciting life. (Is unexciting the right word or non-exciting?). I reach office everyday at 9.40, go for breakfast and reach at my desk at 10.00 am sharp. I can also write about what i have for my breakfast, but i am assuming i ll get a chance to write about it in my future entries. This and also why my breakfast time is the only exciting event in my day (and also my life).

No i am not a foodie. I dont like the breakfast time for the food they give us to eat in office. You gotta wait for my future entries to know about this little secret. And NOO, this is not some kind of a trick to get you to read this blog on a regular basis. I hate Ekta kapoor for tricking her audience that way and would never resort to such cruel means for making you read my blog. Because, given a choice i would not read it myself. And also. I m a complete believer of human rights and am against inhuman treatment of, umm, Humans!

Ok, back to the point. The name of the blog is now "Life Means". Just a word short of its earlier version. That means you will continue to see a lot of entries with words like life, meaning of life, purpose of life, life without meaning, life without purpose, emotions, feelings etc etc. I will try to keep the usage to a level as low as humanly (as i am entitled to some human rights too) possible. Please note that i have accepted to 'attempt a try' and have not promised anything (Not even 'promised a attempt' infact)

Enough for one post now. See ya soon.

No comments: